Perspective is the only unique thing we can lay claim to as a person. And, as the title states, this blog is about a single viewpoint. Mine. Please feel free to agree or disagree. All viewpoints are important and make the world a place that's more fun. You are more than welcome to share yours with me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Moving the Blog


I have been thinking about doing this for a while and finally can to the conclusion, yes, it's time to move.

I have a website and a blog, and they both require upkeep and attention. With my life being the way it is--work, writing, MCB stuff, editing, etc.--one had to go. Since my website also has a blog feature the website won while the blog lost out. I'm breaking the blog down to bear bones, but will keep this message here to redirect people.

My new blog address:

http://freddysstereograph.weebly.com/my-blog.html


Thank you for your understanding and support thus far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment